Old 04-09-2009, 09:15 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Lizzie Crawshaw Lizzie Crawshaw is offline

Default Green House dismantling

On Fri, 04 Sep 2009 08:42:18 +0100, 'Mike'
wrote:
"mark" wrote in message
o.uk...
I've been offered an aluminium green house, 6ft by 8ft.
No charge but I have to dismantle/re-erect it.

I've no experience of such an operation and I can't just remove the
glass
and carry the frame as I'm 4 miles away.

Should I go for it or will it be more hassle than it's worth?

mark

Go for it.

Take photographs of it erected and at every stage of dismantle.

snip a much better explanation than mine

--
Lizzie