Old 04-09-2009, 09:15 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Green House dismantling

On Fri, 04 Sep 2009 08:42:18 +0100, 'Mike'
wrote:
"mark" wrote in message
o.uk...
I've been offered an aluminium green house, 6ft by 8ft.
No charge but I have to dismantle/re-erect it.

I've no experience of such an operation and I can't just remove the
glass
and carry the frame as I'm 4 miles away.

Should I go for it or will it be more hassle than it's worth?

mark

Go for it.

Take photographs of it erected and at every stage of dismantle.

snip a much better explanation than mine

--
Lizzie
Old 04-09-2009, 10:58 AM
Registered User

Location: Bedfordshire

Quote:
I've been offered an aluminium green house, 6ft by 8ft.
No charge but I have to dismantle/re-erect it.

I've no experience of such an operation and I can't just remove the
glass
and carry the frame as I'm 4 miles away.

Should I go for it or will it be more hassle than it's worth?

mark
[/i][/color]

Go for it.

Take photographs of it erected and at every stage of dismantle.
[/i][/color]
And don't forget a couple of 10mm spanners
Old 04-09-2009, 03:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: South Wales

On 4 Sep, 10:58, Granity wrote:
I've been offered an aluminium green house, 6ft by 8ft.
No charge but I have to dismantle/re-erect it.

I've no experience of such an operation and *I can't just remove the

glass
and carry the frame as I'm 4 miles away.

Should I go for it or will it be more hassle than it's worth?

mark

Go for it.

Take photographs of it erected and at every stage of dismantle.
[/i][/color]

And don't forget a couple of 10mm spanners

--
Granity- Hide quoted text -

I think almost everything has been said, You can leave the sides and
enda sa units, the roof bars will have to come off individualy, as
wqill the door and ridge piece.
Take pictures of the Joints so you see them close up.
Good luck and Enjoy.
David Hill
Old 04-09-2009, 08:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sep 4, 10:58*am, Granity
wrote:

And don't forget a couple of 10mm spanners

You can always tell the 10mm ones - they 're the ones your son has
taken out of every socket set in the workshop and forgotten to replace!