Old 06-09-2009, 12:41 PM
JPJP JPJP is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0sPaM View Post
There are bait for ants, earwigs, cockroaches but I can't seem to find bait
for spider. How can I control spider in my house and garden? I asked the
guy in Home Depot and they told me to use some Spider killer to spot kill
them -- this is useful when you see the spider.. but not sure if there is a
better way, like those ant bait etc. thanks for help.

N.S.
I am all for spiders, but I don't really want to see them in the house too often - if you know what I mean. I saw a review of this Bugbuster spider catcher over on Squidoo and got one from Amazon - its splendid!