Old 06-09-2009, 10:53 PM
Gemmy Gemmy is offline
Registered User

Default Can anyone help me identify this plant? Need help ASAP!

My dog has been eating the berries from this plant & I don't know what it is so I don't know if they are poisonous. Please, any help would be appreciated!

Here are some photos, sorry for the poor quality:

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_Nos2htfza2U/Sq...2022.42.07.jpg - Berries
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_Nos2htfza2U/Sq...2022.42.18.jpg - Leaf
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_Nos2htfza2U/Sq...2022.42.28.jpg - Leaf again

The berries grow on green stalks that have small thorns on them (really small), they are black on the outside but red inside.
The leaves are about the size of an average hand & are waxy on the top.
It is a bush.

Thankyou in advance.