Old 07-09-2009, 05:08 AM posted to aus.gardens
Linda[_6_] Linda[_6_] is offline

Default Love is in the air

The birds are chirping earlier and their song is urgent and with meaning :-)
It won't be long before she's teaching them how to fly from my shrubs and
then to my trees!
Blessed am I.
Linda (WA)

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
The asparagus started appearing three weeks ago which said spring is near.
Now the stone fruits are setting fruit and the quinces flowering.

To cap it off there was a big black snake in the parsnips today,
fortunately my little mate (the kelpie) told me it was there. For those
not familiar with this snake it was out and about looking for a mate.
Love is in the air......

David