Old 10-09-2009, 02:06 PM posted to rec.gardens
Dennis Mayer Dennis Mayer is offline

Default Where is everyone

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Putting their gardens to bed or waking them up, depending on location.

I'm still working on what will be a multiyear project of redoing my major
bed.

Cheryl
Southern NH

Dennis Mayer from GBay, WI

I have 100 pretty nice, superbly Colorful 5' to 6' tall competition
Dahlias in bloom!!! They are the best in 5 years of growing 'em.

Been quietly working on my 300' G gauge Garden RR.. Hope to finish
it before Snow??

I check this news group twice a day for 4 years now. I say little here.