Old 10-09-2009, 03:22 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default Where is everyone

On 9/10/09 9:06 AM, in article
lnet, "Dennis Mayer"
wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Putting their gardens to bed or waking them up, depending on location.

I'm still working on what will be a multiyear project of redoing my major
bed.

Cheryl
Southern NH

Dennis Mayer from GBay, WI

I have 100 pretty nice, superbly Colorful 5' to 6' tall competition
Dahlias in bloom!!! They are the best in 5 years of growing 'em.

Very nice. My mom used to have lots of dahlias, wonder what happened to
them?
Been quietly working on my 300' G gauge Garden RR.. Hope to finish
it before Snow??

Can I look you up if I ever make it out that way. I'd love to do a garden
layout but am worry about the grades with my particular locale...

I check this news group twice a day for 4 years now. I say little here.

Say more please?

Cheryl