Old 11-09-2009, 06:46 PM posted to rec.gardens
Karen[_3_] Karen[_3_] is offline

Default Where is everyone

On Sep 10, 1:08*pm, "Default User" wrote:
Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Putting their gardens to bed or waking them up, depending on location.

Yesterday I picked a bunch (~2 dozen) of tomatoes from the
neighbor-shocking front-yard garden. Gave some away to the neighbors.
Some were overripe and went into a pot of chili I made last night. I
gues due heavy rains last weekend, quite a few were "splitters", so
I'll have to use them up here.

The neighbors across from me have a front yard veg garden. It looks
very nice and tidy. The green beans have made an interesting sculpture
that offers shade to their front room.

Congrats to trend-setters of the front yard garden.

Karen