Old 13-09-2009, 06:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
R[_5_] R[_5_] is offline

Default In with the Worms.....follow on

Now it *might* be coincidence but as posted further down I added a couple of
hundred worms earlier in the week to my 1000l compo bin.
(Made from a 1000l plastic carboy with a tap. Cut the top off and inverted
it inside on a few bricks inside to make a reservoir at the bottom).

Today drained off 2 gallons of lovely brown (stinky) liquid from the bottom.
(Might have been assisted by rainwater)
Mixture of grass cuttings, horse poo, garden waste and shreddings, "some"
raw kitchen waste and the odd old egg shell or 10.

Use neat or dilute?

If dilute to what rate does anyone know?