Old 15-09-2009, 11:30 PM posted to aus.gardens
SG1[_3_] SG1[_3_] is offline

Default Going Green

Just had 6 solar panels put on the roof. Readers outside of QLD weep total
cost $380.00
As we have to wait for Ergon to put in a new outgoing meter, atm our main
meter is running backwards for part of the day. The reason it is so cheap is
The Blight arranged a Qld special with a Gold Coast company. The rest is
made up by the feds. Who unfortunately have reduced their subsidy to $7500
from $8000, Copenhagen be damned eh????? Now that I have felt superiour for
a little while I guess it is back to watering (rain water) the vegies.
Jim