Old 16-09-2009, 02:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Willi Willi is offline

Default Yellow pond Iris

"Therefore" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
. ..
Hello, can you help
I have collected seeds from my Iris plants this year
and I wonder the best way to sow these

Also if they germinate how long before they will flower

Hi I did that last year. I think I sewed them immediately in a pot and kept
them wet and quite cold (frosty) during winter.
Here they are. http://members.aon.at/supervague/images/iris.jpg (The pot is
9 cm/ 3.5in)
I think it will take them another 3-5 years to flower.

Greets Willi