Old 17-09-2009, 03:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default Busy year

Muddymike wrote:
"Ophelia" wrote in message
Muddymike wrote:
My year has been very busy both at work, and helping my son to
improve a house he has bought. Hence I have not been as active
in
the garden or on his newsgroup. I even forgot to take the
usual
summer photographs to track the changes in the garden. This
morning however I found a little time to myself and decided
Sept
is not too late to record what has been happening in the
garden
this year.

If interested take a look at
http://share.ovi.com/album/Muddymike.Garden

Thanks, Mike I enjoyed looking in your albums too

Been wandering around the house have you :-)

Oi 'ave)