Old 17-09-2009, 09:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Busy year

On Sep 17, 7:24*pm, "Pete C" wrote:
Judith in France wrote:
On Sep 17, 1:22 pm, "Muddymike" wrote:
My year has been very busy both at work, and helping my son to
improve a house he has bought. Hence I have not been as active in
the garden or on his newsgroup. I even forgot to take the usual
summer photographs to track the changes in the garden. This
morning however I found a little time to myself and decided Sept
is not too late to record what has been happening in the garden
this year.

If interested take a look
athttp://share.ovi.com/album/Muddymike.Garden

Mike

Thanks Mike, I have enjoyed seeing all the changes and progress in
your garden since the early days. *In the past I particularly enjoyed
when you discovered the hidden path. *Now it looks as if it is
complete. *Fancy a job in the Auvergne as my landscaping gardener???

Judith

Where do I send my CV?
--
Pete C
London UK

Naughty boy, I already have your c.v. remember? Have the C.Lucifer
come up yet????? also how is Lewis, email if you want.

Judith