Old 20-09-2009, 06:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
aquachimp aquachimp is offline

Default GW....cuttings.

On Sep 19, 7:53*pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"Martin" wrote in message

On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 17:02:22 +0100, "vsop"
wrote:

In last nights GW show a "leading expert" on cuttings gave a demonstration
on the way she took cuttings.
What surprised me was that she said to always cut through the leaf node..
Yet all previous advice I have ever seen and read on this matter has
always
advised to cut just under the node ?
She had very high success rates whereas my propagation results have always
been quite hit-and-miss over the years,
What do others think of her technique ? Did I hear her incorrectly ?

AFAIR you were shown her cutting through the leaf node.
--

Martin

What part of *"What surprised me was that she said to always cut through the
leaf node." *do you not understand?

It seems quite easy to see what Martin was sounding out. But since you
missed it; The advice heard was matched by the visual footage.

--
Mike

The Royal Naval Electrical Branch Associationwww.rneba.org.uk
Luxury Self Catering on the Isle of Wight?www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk