Old 17-04-2003, 04:08 AM
Allegra

Default groundcover for rose bed?

"Cass" requested from Scopata

Would you report on your results with Messenger? Who did you order
from, the manufacturer? I recall being impressed by this substance, but
somebody put the cabash on it, claiming it didn't work very well.

I can tell you that all the university's studies have
shown very little effect on powdery mildew for instance.
If you really want to make the fungicide stay and do its job
mix it with Indicate 5 (now apparently called or to be
called Phase 5) and you will see the difference when using
Banner Maxx with it. Maybe they have improved it since
2001 when most of those studies were conducted but I
have not found anything newer since about it.

Allegra