Old 23-09-2009, 12:54 AM
beccabunga beccabunga is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxyrockmeister View Post
Please help...

I need to grow some trailing ivy to use as part of a floral arrangement in May next year.
Preferably the ivy needs to trail at least 2 feet in length, have fairly small leaves and the leaves want to be quite close together so that it doesn't look to straggly!
What type of ivy should I go for and how is best to grow it now so that I have what I need in May?

Hope you can help

Foxyrockmeister
Before setting out to try and grow it in time, check round your friends, see who has ivy in their garden already, and earmark any that look as if they will provide what you need. That will mean that they will not be pruned in the winter/early spring