Old 23-09-2009, 03:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
jbm[_2_] jbm[_2_] is offline

Default Ivy... please help!

Please help...

I need to grow some trailing ivy to use as part of a floral arrangement
in May next year.
Preferably the ivy needs to trail at least 2 feet in length, have
fairly small leaves and the leaves want to be quite close together so
that it doesn't look to straggly!
What type of ivy should I go for and how is best to grow it now so that
I have what I need in May?

Hope you can help

Foxyrockmeister

You are welcome to come round my place and take all the ivy you want off my
bottom fence. Two types, one standards and one variegated. I wish I'd never
put the damned stuff down there now.

jim, Northampton