Old 24-09-2009, 08:50 AM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Rain! Glorious rain!

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
FarmI wrote:
We got 51mm last night. the creek is running, the dams are
overflowing and the world looks washed and green.

If I believed in a God I'd also add that she's in her Heaven and all
is right with the world.

I'm happy for you.

LOL. When I clicked on your response, the above line was the only one
visible (till I scrolled down) and I said to myself "Yeah right!"

No I'm not. That was a lie. Something I said to be social. Like blaming
the dog when the guest of honour farts.

Actually I'm jealous.

Much better David. I've sat here as others have reported rain and been pea
green with envy at their good fortune. I certainly won't hold your envy
against you - been there done that too often. I've just bloody grateful
that we finally got a good dump. Himself said today that we should take a
pic now so that in January we can look at it and remember how green it was.
Don't think I'll go there as it'd be tortureing dumb animals.