Old 24-09-2009, 11:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kathy Kathy is offline

Default dead cat update

Gosh, I put that badly!

It seems Millie was not the only casualty. The vet has put me in touch with
a bod from a government investigation unit, who informs me that a near
neighbour has also lost a cat to the same symptoms, and that they are
investigating. They were not the only cats to die apparently.

He asked a lot of questions, and from this he is beginning to think that a
recent influx of moles may be a factor. Someone may be poisoning the moles,
and the cats are catching and eating them. We should know more in two weeks
when the results of the tests on one of the other dead cats are back.

Meanwhile, I am having to keep my other cat indoors. Suzie is quarter
Siamese, she seems to have inherited the vocal chords and the attitude, and
boy, is she letting me know about it!

--
Kathy
A person who doesn't like cats must have been a mouse in a previous life.