Old 29-09-2009, 11:44 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_20_] Jonno[_20_] is offline

Default Rain! Glorious rain!

As the tide is in, if you cast Tassie adrift youd be able to become a
mainlander.
As it is were getting all the drifters from tassie on that damn ferry.
We'd also welcome the extra water you tassies seem to squander on Bell Bay
Aliminum letting it run into the sea...

"Jeßus" wrote in message
In article 4ab9c861$0$12711$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-
01.iinet.net.au, ask@itshall said...
:
:We got 51mm last night. the creek is running, the dams are overflowing
and
:the world looks washed and green.
:
:If I believed in a God I'd also add that she's in her Heaven and all is
:right with the world.

Here in N.E TAS:
223mm for August and 102mm for this month

Summer will be another matter, no doubt :\