Old 01-10-2009, 08:05 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jeßus[_2_] Jeßus[_2_] is offline

Default Rain! Glorious rain!

In article ,
said...
:"Jeßus" wrote in message
: In article 4ab9c861$0$12711$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-
: 01.iinet.net.au, ask@itshall said...
: :
: :We got 51mm last night. the creek is running, the dams are overflowing
: and
: :the world looks washed and green.
: :
: :If I believed in a God I'd also add that she's in her Heaven and all is
: :right with the world.
:
: Here in N.E TAS:
: 223mm for August and 102mm for this month
:
: Summer will be another matter, no doubt :\
:
:
:As the tide is in, if you cast Tassie adrift youd be able to become a
:mainlander.

I spent five years planning and finally escaping the mainland last
year... but thanks for the idea anyway

:As it is were getting all the drifters from tassie on that damn ferry.

Err, okay.

:We'd also welcome the extra water you tassies seem to squander on Bell Bay
:Aliminum letting it run into the sea...

Err, yeah.