Old 03-10-2009, 02:54 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
kreutl kreutl is offline

Default What to grow

On Sep 24, 9:17*am, Richard's Patch Richards.Patch.
wrote:
Hi, I have recently moved into my first home and it has a nice - but
overgrown back garden. I want to make a patch to grow some fruit and
veg in but really dont know what will grow outside in the english
weather. I do have space for a greenhouse would it be worth investing?

Has anyone got any sugestions about what i could grow that would give
me the most yeald for the smallest space and that will be tasty.

Thanks

--
Richard's Patch

HI Richard,sounds like a great idea,have you had any sucess in finding
any info out?