Old 04-10-2009, 11:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Mike is offline

Default Plant identity help.

Thanks, it is Cerateostigma, I will check which variety, hidden late summer
gem. Thanks for all replies.
"Spider" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message
Hi, There is a medium shrub flowering now with a very intense blue small
flower, I did know the name of it as a friend told me, |I remember
finding difficulty pronouncing it. The leaf is small and when not
flowering is quite insignificant, only when flowering it becomes a head
turner. Often seen in landscape planting in parks, roundabouts etc
Any help appreciated. Mike.

Ceratostigma? Species a plumbaginoides, willmottianum; griffithii.
You will need to google to be sure which one. Lovely plant.

Spider