Old 05-10-2009, 08:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
RG[_2_] RG[_2_] is offline

Default Japonica as a fruit

On 2009-10-04 15:04:13 +0100, said:

In article ,
Sacha wrote:

Good thinking, Batman. ;-) And while on the FAQ subject, do you
think
it would be a good idea to make a small addition to your compost FAQ
about the slow release fertiliser pellets found in commercial compost
used in nurseries and gcs? Again, it's something that comes up from
time to time here with newcomers wondering what they are and worrying
that they're insect eggs. And also - perhaps - a bit about the
problems of weed killer in horse and cow manure? Up to you,
naturally.

Good points.

Who's maintaining it? I have lost track.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

David Rance has bravely taken on that mantle assisted by his er,
assistant!
--

OK Sacha I did see this and will attend to it shortly...

And here am I trying to be discreet and tactful. Ah well - another exam
failed. ;-))
--

No worries!
When you *really* upset me I'll set my Spider on you