Old 06-10-2009, 12:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
RG[_2_] RG[_2_] is offline

Default Japonica as a fruit

wrote in message
In article ,
RG wrote:

Nick, I have created a new page with your text. Could you check it please?

One small suggestion from me - would it be better to start the
introduction
as
"Japonica" is the plant or fruit of..." ?

Oops. Race condition. I have redrafted it enirely to clarify what
is going on - mainly the relationship between true quince and others.
Could you send me some Email, so I can respond directly? My Email
address is real.

Please suggest some text for the compost addition and I will insert it.

Got that. I will do that at the same time.

Revised FAQs for Japonica and Compost now uploaded.

http://www.u-r-g.co.uk/urgfaqs.htm

RG