Old 07-10-2009, 01:31 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
garden guy garden guy is offline

Default Tomatoes and worms no ITS NOT A DISH.

My grandpa loves to grow tomatoes, I don't even know why don't ask me,
but anyways he also loves fishing! So when his birthday came he wanted
something for his garden and/or fishing supplies. I asked my friend
who works at a gardening center if she could give me any ideas. She
came up with the perfect thing! She then sent me an E-mail that had
two url's. The two url's lead to a tomato how to guide, and a worm
farm guide. Perfect! A gift that would give my grandpa the best of
both worlds. So now he has the most tomatoes an italian could have! He
also really wants to use his worms to go fishing before winter! So if
any of you want to grow tomatoes or make a wormfarm.
tomatoes (how to make the best tomatoes) http://tinyurl.com/ydlnf6y
Worm farm (How to make compost and fish bait) http://tinyurl.com/y9slzt6

Thanks