Old 10-10-2009, 12:41 PM posted to rec.gardens
Viana Viana is offline

Default Ground IVY...Creeping Charlie...how to rid it

On Oct 9, 4:56*pm, "jimmy" wrote:
Creeping Charlie and or Ground Ivy has taken over my yard (grass) does
anyone have any ideas how I can get rid of it???

We had the same problem and used this stuff called Weed Beater Plus by
Bonide. It works wonderfully. All of our ground ivy is gone, along
with all the other weeds, but the grass is still just fine. It may
take 2-3 weeks until it's all gone, and may take more than 1
application, but after this time you can throw down more grass seed if
needed.

Viana