Old 10-10-2009, 12:47 PM posted to rec.gardens
Viana Viana is offline

Default Ground IVY...Creeping Charlie...how to rid it

On Oct 9, 4:56*pm, "jimmy" wrote:
Creeping Charlie and or Ground Ivy has taken over my yard (grass) does
anyone have any ideas how I can get rid of it???

Forgot to mention, we used the concentrated liquid formula, mixed it
with water according to the directions, and applied it with a pump
sprayer. We picked it up at our local Agway. It costs about $20.
Here's a link to what the bottle looks like:
http://www.daytonnursery.com/product...0crabgrass.jpg

Viana