Old 11-10-2009, 05:22 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
General Schvantzkoph General Schvantzkoph is offline

Default Greenhouses

I've been thinking about getting a greenhouse to extend my growing season
by a month or so on either end. Does any one have any experience with
them and have any suggestions about what to get? Costco has a $300 coupon
next week for a 8'x12' that will be $1300 after the discount. I assume at
that price it's going to be polycaronate not glass. They are also selling
an $8000 glass green house that's much nicer looking but I'm not sure
that I'm up for spending that much.