Old 11-10-2009, 04:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default This years successes

"®óñ© © ²°¹°-°¹" wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 16:02:23 +0100, Stewart Robert Hinsley
wrote:

In message , Bob Hobden
writes
So what successes has everyone else had?

I had a glut of gooseberries, that I'm still eating.

I bought a pot of Italian flat-leaf parsley from Tesco.
Divided it into 6 and planted it in the greenhouse.
It's flourished for months, we always have fresh parsley and I've
harvested a lot to pack into the freezer.

Did the same with a curly-leafed parsley and that's been almost as
good.

Beats trying to grow the stuff from seed.

--
®óñ© © ²°¹°-°¹

We can endorse that one. Get it ('it'? "them") out of the pot as soon as
possible because there are toooooooooooooooooo many in there and reap the
benefits. Done that now for a couple of years or so

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk