Old 11-10-2009, 09:37 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens.organic
Gary Woods Gary Woods is offline

Default Garlic harvest finished!

The garlic has been hanging in the shed curing for a while, but I finally
got to trimming, weighing, etc. 76 pounds of assorted varieties, so I
should be all set for the winter at least.
For the truly obsessed, there's a spreadsheet on my personal page in the
..sig at the end of this.
And none too soon; I need to crack some bulbs apart and start planting
before the snow flies.

Cheers....