Old 11-10-2009, 10:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete C[_2_] Pete C[_2_] is offline

Default Fruit trees from Aldi

Dave Hill wrote:
On 11 Oct, 14:18, "Rajinder Nijjhar"
wrote:
Hi,

I bought about 4 fruit trees, Pears and apples from Aldi and they
are giving
good sized fruit. Any experience or warning please?

I want to try grapes too.

Any varieties I can try that have different ripening times please.
Apples,
Pears, Plums, etc

--
Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.
Retired Senior Lecturer in Metallurgy

You dont say where in the UK you are and / or what altitude these have
a great bearing on the possibility to grow grapes where you are.
Try doing a google search for "rowing grapes in the UK" should give
you the answer.
David Hill

Well, theres the Oxbridge lot......good for wineing
--
Pete C
London UK