Old 12-10-2009, 10:13 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Fruit trees from Aldi

On 11 Oct, 19:30, Dave Hill wrote:
On 11 Oct, 14:18, "Rajinder Nijjhar"
wrote:

Hi,

I bought about 4 fruit trees, Pears and apples from Aldi and they are giving
good sized fruit. *Any experience or warning please?

I want to try grapes too.

Any varieties I can try that have different ripening times please. *Apples,
Pears, Plums, etc

--
Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.
Retired Senior Lecturer in Metallurgy

You dont say where in the UK you are and / or what altitude these have
a great bearing on the possibility to grow grapes where you are.
Try doing a google search for "rowing grapes in the UK" should give
you the answer.
David Hill

Should be "Growing Grapes"
David Hill