Old 13-10-2009, 01:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_2_] Spider[_2_] is offline

Default twisted willow

"Jonathan" wrote in message
On 12 Oct, 21:44, solaara wrote:
I have a dwarf twisted willow, which I got this year..I put it in a tub
with multipurpose compost..The leaves keep renewing themselves, then
drying up and falling off..Am I doing something wrong..?

--
solaara

Sounds like it's getting too dry. Willows need a lot of water. the tub
may be a mistake.

Jonathan

Yes, I generally agree with that. However, because it's a dwarf form, it
may cope with the pot provided you keep up with the watering. However, bear
in mind that it will lose its leaves about now anyway, so you will no longer
have that 'dehydration barometer'.

Spider