Old 14-10-2009, 11:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default Fruit trees from Aldi

On 2009-10-14 22:12:15 +0100, "Pete C" said:

On 2009-10-12 21:59:55 +0100, "Pete C" said:

Dave Hill wrote:
On 11 Oct, 19:30, Dave Hill wrote:
On 11 Oct, 14:18, "Rajinder Nijjhar"
wrote:

Hi,

I bought about 4 fruit trees, Pears and apples from Aldi and
they are giving
good sized fruit. Any experience or warning please?

I want to try grapes too.

Any varieties I can try that have different ripening times
please. Apples,
Pears, Plums, etc

--
Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.
Retired Senior Lecturer in Metallurgy

You dont say where in the UK you are and / or what altitude these
have a great bearing on the possibility to grow grapes where you
are. Try doing a google search for "rowing grapes in the UK"
should give you the answer.
David Hill

Should be "Growing Grapes"
David Hill
Yes I know. Apologies for your lackmof sense of humour.

Oi!

Mmm, note to self....don't post ****ed.
Sorry David.
--
Pete C
London UK

It's a pity a lot of people don't follow suit!!! Consider yourself
slapped young man!!! :-))

Judith

Yeah, ok....don't rub it in. I respect David and his posts. We all screw up
sometimes....?

We do? What a thought? Moi? You apologised - would that more could.
;-) It makes you the bigger person, IMO and here's some Brasso for
that halo!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com