Old 15-10-2009, 08:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Bob is offline

Default lacecap hydrangea

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 14:10:57 +0100, "Emrys Davies"
wrote:

bob wrote in message
.. .

Bob,

If you go to www.google.com and search using: pruning lacecap
hydrangeas + photos you will find exactly what you require. Hope
that helps.

That's always my starting point, it's my homepage and I squander most
of my life on it. In fact my search was more specific since I
included "too big" (quotes essential) in the search field but when the
bulk of the advice came back mixed and had already failed (eg; "don't
prune it", "prune it like a mophead") I came here in the hope of
efficiently seeking out something that has worked for this specific
problem.