Old 15-10-2009, 06:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Robert \(Plymouth\)[_300_] Robert \(Plymouth\)[_300_] is offline

Default Can snails go backwards?

"'Mike'" wrote in message
news
A snail got itself stuck in the spout of the watering can. Its natural
instinct was to head for the light 'at the end of the spout', but of
course the spout got narrower and it got stuck so we had to poke it out.

'Our' reaction would be to reverse, but 'can' snails reverse? Anybody see
one do it?

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk

Don't know. I get the same thing but usually manage to gently release it
without breaking the shell

http://www.keepcrueltyhistory.com/