Old 17-04-2003, 02:44 PM
Carl L Rosner

Default [IBC] Begginner Tree

Dear Rich:
I would try at least two! In my mnd I think you will fnd you need more
light, but it is a start. I stll sugguest a small fan for movng the air
in the room. The fact that the humidity is higher than the rest of the
house is a good sign... Good luck. If you are observant, the tree wll
tell you if it is happy. Just watch the leaves!!! :-)

Carl L. Rosner

Richard Conley wrote:

I keep tropical fish, and with them aquarium plants, so I am no
stranger to the need for lights etc. That being said, because of the
tanks, the humidity in my room actually stays pretty high. I do not
know any numbers (%s), but you can feel it when you walk in the room.

How much light do I need? would an 18" fluorescent strip work? (15 w I
believe..daylight bulb) or maybe 2.. any advice is great

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++