Old 20-10-2009, 11:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ann Hartley Ann Hartley is offline

Default Lost GPS

Hello Sacha,

Sorry I put the message on the wrong newsgroup by mistake!!

It was a genuine message.

Ann

On 2009-10-19 21:55:19 +0100, David in Normandy
said:

Sacha wrote:

Ann Hartley wrote:

If anyone finds a GPS in the Loxwood Sussex area, it is probably
the one my husband lost yesterday! He was out with the walking
club and lost it somewhere.

Ann

If I find it, it's going on eBay.
Maybe he'll be more careful next time?

I bet the GPS knows exactly where it is even if nobody else does. :-)

Nor do I. The fraudster is at it again, if you look at what is
supposed to be 'my' address. Is it half term yet?