Old 19-10-2009, 08:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Lost GPS

If anyone finds a GPS in the Loxwood Sussex area, it is probably the one
my husband lost yesterday!
He was out with the walking club and lost it somewhere.

Ann

Old 19-10-2009, 08:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Ann Hartley wrote:

If anyone finds a GPS in the Loxwood Sussex area, it is probably the one
my husband lost yesterday!
He was out with the walking club and lost it somewhere.

Ann

Can't help laughing. There is something ironic about a GPS getting lost.
;-)

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.
Old 19-10-2009, 08:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Ann Hartley wrote:

If anyone finds a GPS in the Loxwood Sussex area, it is probably the
one my husband lost yesterday! He was out with the walking club and
lost it somewhere.

Ann

If I find it, it's going on eBay.

Maybe he'll be more careful next time?

--
Sacha
Old 19-10-2009, 09:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"David in Normandy" wrote in message
Ann Hartley wrote:

If anyone finds a GPS in the Loxwood Sussex area, it is probably the one
my husband lost yesterday!
He was out with the walking club and lost it somewhere.

Ann

Can't help laughing. There is something ironic about a GPS getting lost.
;-)

Hahaha you are just bad))))

Old 19-10-2009, 09:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Sacha wrote:
Ann Hartley wrote:

If anyone finds a GPS in the Loxwood Sussex area, it is probably the
one my husband lost yesterday! He was out with the walking club and
lost it somewhere.

Ann

If I find it, it's going on eBay.

Maybe he'll be more careful next time?

I bet the GPS knows exactly where it is even if nobody else does. :-)

Old 19-10-2009, 10:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Sacha wrote:
Ann Hartley wrote:

If anyone finds a GPS in the Loxwood Sussex area, it is probably the
one my husband lost yesterday! He was out with the walking club and
lost it somewhere.

Ann

If I find it, it's going on eBay. Maybe he'll be more careful next time?

I bet the GPS knows exactly where it is even if nobody else does. :-)

How did he find his way home without it?

Steve

Old 19-10-2009, 10:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2009-10-19 21:55:19 +0100, David in Normandy
said:

Sacha wrote:
Ann Hartley wrote:

If anyone finds a GPS in the Loxwood Sussex area, it is probably the
one my husband lost yesterday! He was out with the walking club and
lost it somewhere.

Ann

If I find it, it's going on eBay.
Maybe he'll be more careful next time?

I bet the GPS knows exactly where it is even if nobody else does. :-)

Nor do I. The fraudster is at it again, if you look at what is
supposed to be 'my' address. Is it half term yet?
--
Sacha

Old 20-10-2009, 11:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Hello Sacha,

Sorry I put the message on the wrong newsgroup by mistake!!

It was a genuine message.

Ann

Old 20-10-2009, 05:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Ann Hartley" wrote in message

If anyone finds a GPS in the Loxwood Sussex area, it is probably the one
my husband lost yesterday!
He was out with the walking club and lost it somewhere.

Ann

Somehow this made me laugh chortle

Tina

Old 20-10-2009, 11:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2009-10-20 11:45:38 +0100, Ann Hartley said:

Hello Sacha,

Sorry I put the message on the wrong newsgroup by mistake!!

It was a genuine message.

Ann
snip

Not you at all, Ann. It was the idiot factor saying I'd put it on
eBay. Some people lead very small lives!
I hope yours turns up and that some honest person hands it in.
--
Sacha

Old 21-10-2009, 02:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Ann
Hartley writes
Hello Sacha,

Sorry I put the message on the wrong newsgroup by mistake!!

It was a genuine message.

Ann

But some of the responses were revealing. :-(
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply
Old 24-10-2009, 09:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Gordon H" wrote in message
In message , Ann
Hartley writes
Hello Sacha,

Sorry I put the message on the wrong newsgroup by mistake!!

It was a genuine message.

Ann

But some of the responses were revealing. :-(

Oh, come on. The idea of a GPS being lost has got to be funny.
Or perhaps it's my dreadful sense of humour.

Tina

GPS Again Don Staples alt.forestry 2 16-09-2003 05:06 AM
GPS Again Don Staples alt.forestry 0 15-09-2003 11:12 PM
GPS Joe Zorzin alt.forestry 2 04-04-2003 01:56 AM
gps again mhagen alt.forestry 1 11-03-2003 01:21 AM
GPS Joe Zorzin alt.forestry 11 20-02-2003 11:16 AM