Old 23-10-2009, 04:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Need ID.on this plant

Well here is my pic & I think it must be a different variety as I have had
it for years,
was in a 2" pot now a 5? Of course it could be mislabeled.
I almost lost it to too much water, it had die back which I trimmed.
Cheers Wendy
"Bob Williams" wrote in message
Bob Williams wrote:
Yes Indeed! It certainly could be.
I'm sure that's what it is.
Attached is a picture Google presented when I queried Dasylirion
Longissimum.
It looks exactly like my neighbor's plant albeit a bit younger.
I'm glad they grow slowly. Less work for me and SWMBO. ;-)
Bob

OOPS!
Forgot to attach the Google Pic.
Here 'tis.
Bob

Attached Thumbnails
Need ID.on this plant-62-dasylirion-longissimum-dsc02866.jpg