Old 24-10-2009, 10:03 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Slot change for GW

On 23 Oct, 23:11, Sacha wrote:
Did I mis-hear this? *It's being moved to 10.30 for the next 4 weeks. *
Autumnwatch is moving to 8.30. *This is NOT a good omen for GW, it
seems to me. *I think Toby & co. are doing their real best and all know
their stuff. *But something isn't right in the direction the programme
is taking. *Oh dear.
It makes me feel that the linchpins of GW are struggling against the
odds of the big splashy visits that the producers think will pull in
viewers. *None of their gardening feels real any more. *It's such a
shame but I do hope this move to 10.30 (10.30!!) doesn't mark the
beginning of the end. *I fear it does.
--
Sachawww.hillhousenursery.com
Shrubs & perennials. Tender & exotics.

I think that this "Team" are the worst thing to happen to GW, the
sooner they are dispersed and that farce of a garden is got rid off
the better for the Prog.
The way they have thrown monney at the garden has made it so detached
from what the viewer can afford is a discrace
David Hill.