Old 24-10-2009, 04:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default Slot change for GW

On 2009-10-24 11:34:27 +0100, Granity
said:

'Sacha[_4_ Wrote:
;867777']Did I mis-hear this? It's being moved to 10.30 for the next 4
weeks.
Autumnwatch is moving to 8.30. This is NOT a good omen for GW, it
seems to me. I think Toby & co. are doing their real best and all know

their stuff. But something isn't right in the direction the programme

is taking. Oh dear.
It makes me feel that the linchpins of GW are struggling against the
odds of the big splashy visits that the producers think will pull in
viewers. None of their gardening feels real any more. It's such a
shame but I do hope this move to 10.30 (10.30!!) doesn't mark the
beginning of the end. I fear it does.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

It's apparently down to complaints from Autumn watch viewers that it's
on too late, so if all the GW viewers complain about it being on too

To be honest, I have much more sympathy with Autumnwatch viewers which
are more likely to include children.
--
Sacha