Old 24-10-2009, 08:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Steve[_2_] Steve[_2_] is offline

Default Pumpkins (World's oldest?)

So... why am I showing a picture of a homely, yellow, warty pumpkin
standing next to a handsome orange pumpkin? Well, I picked the nice
looking one earlier this month from my garden. The one on the left was
picked from my garden in early October of 2007. Over 2 years ago.
It's been hanging out in my basement all this time, being pushed here
and there to get it out of the way. I have been very tempted to cut it
up and, if it seemed OK, maybe make a pie out of it. (Just to say I made
a pie out of a 2 year old pumpkin.) I've decided that I don't have time
to do that. Minutes ago, I brought it upstairs, took it out front to be
a Halloween decoration and then took this picture. I'll compost it in
November. Enough is enough!

Steve (in the Adirondacks)

Attached Thumbnails
Pumpkins (World's oldest?)-pumpkinsold-new.jpg