Old 17-04-2003, 04:44 PM
Tim B

Default Newbie to Gardening

put the water in the tray and drop the cell packs in the tray so they'll get
water from the garden. You will need lights unless you have 12 hours of
strong sunlight each day. give them some time outdoors starting a week or
more before you plant them out. very fun, glad to have you.

"Paul" wrote in message
om...
Well, I am taking my first step into gardening since I am getting
first home on April 25th(closing). I decided today to start some seeds
in some cells. So I got a TON of them and started planting. So, I
planted 3 large "sleds?" worth of seeds, mostly various herbs, but I
planted some vegitable also. My MAIN interest is with Hot Peppers. I
planted 2 per cell for the veggies, and with the herbs, the seeds are
so small, so I put a small pinch in each cell. Filled the cells 3/4
with organic potting soil, put seeds in, and a small dusting of seed
starter. I am going to moisten the cells with a water bottle, and put
the clear plastic cover over the cells. Now what? heheh I am SOOOO
excited, but I am not sure how much plant I will need for my garden.
Also, I would like to make an "exotic" veggie garden, and grow some
more exotic/rare edibles. Any Ideas? Thanks!

Paul