Old 25-10-2009, 11:51 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default Fall back

On 2009-10-25 11:01:53 +0000, aquachimp
said:

On Oct 24, 4:23*pm, Sacha wrote:
Don't forget - clocks go back 1 hour at 2am tomorrow, Sunday 25th October

!

Thanks. I would have beeen almost caught out. I always thought it's on
the last Saturday of October; But now I see it's actually the last
Sunday.

That's why I posted it - we had just that conversation in the Nursery
yesterday afternoon. At first, several people were insisting that I
must be wrong because it was the last Saturday etc. And then when I
said it was actually at some horrible hour on the last *Sunday*, they
fell in!
--
Sacha