Old 27-10-2009, 07:43 AM posted to rec.gardens
George.com George.com is offline

Default Cider tasting results

Righteho

Cider was brewed early February so almot 9 months old now.

Sunday was the old boys birthday so we celebrated by opening a bottle of
still cider. Very dry. Tasted of cider but not the best. Drinkable with some
lemonade added, but too dry.

Tonight wife & I sampled some sparkling cider. Not much of a psssssst out of
the bottle, more of a 'st'. Not very active on the sparkling side. Tasted
ok, not as harsh as the still. More of a muted flavour.

Over all not the success one had hoped for. This weekend coming I will try a
couple more bottles with a mate. Maybe, just maybe.

I reckon I may have received some duff advice from Charlie somewhere along
the line. Should've known he'd put me crook.

rob