Old 17-04-2003, 05:44 PM
Sekanek

Default deflasking paphs

Greeting to all ,
I have purchased some Paph sanderianum seedlings, and I have never bought
Paphs in this form before, my main question is how to transplant them from
the flask , with out damaging them, or destroying them intirely .
I have always been a good Paph grower , and all of mine are doing great
I have close to 250 paphs now, and I would like to add these lil beauties to
my collection .
I would appreciate any information that anyone could pass along to me about
deflasking and the potting of Paphs, as these sanderianum seedlings did not
come very cheap at all , and the thought of losing them would be very
dissapointing.
Thank you , for any info avalible
Good growing to all !!!
yours .....