Old 10-11-2009, 12:53 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
dgk dgk is offline

Default Frog removal

On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 14:59:54 +1000, "D&JG"
wrote:

"Art" wrote in message
D&JG wrote:
We have a frog living in our only rain water tank. Don't know what it's
living on but it has been there for months. As this is our only drinking
water supply, is a live frog going to contaminate the supply? Should we
try to remove the frog? If so, how do we do this? Swim around with a
net? The tank is above-ground, fiberglass, about 10 feet diameter and 6
feet high with an insect screen where the rain water enters.

Jane

Drinking Frog wastes is a good way to prove you've "gone green".
If you really have to ask, then maybe you should just leave the frog
there.

--
Art

Hi Art

Not particularly worried at present but what about when the frog dies?
Jane

Good point. It's in your best interest then to keep it alive. I'd
remove the insect screen and let a few flies in.