Old 07-11-2009, 11:09 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Frog removal

We have a frog living in our only rain water tank. Don't know what it's
living on but it has been there for months. As this is our only drinking
water supply, is a live frog going to contaminate the supply? Should we try
to remove the frog? If so, how do we do this? Swim around with a net? The
tank is above-ground, fiberglass, about 10 feet diameter and 6 feet high
with an insect screen where the rain water enters.

Jane

Old 10-11-2009, 01:39 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Art Art is offline

D&JG wrote:
We have a frog living in our only rain water tank. Don't know what it's
living on but it has been there for months. As this is our only drinking
water supply, is a live frog going to contaminate the supply? Should we try
to remove the frog? If so, how do we do this? Swim around with a net? The
tank is above-ground, fiberglass, about 10 feet diameter and 6 feet high
with an insect screen where the rain water enters.

Jane

Drinking Frog wastes is a good way to prove you've "gone green".
If you really have to ask, then maybe you should just leave the frog there.

--
Art
Old 10-11-2009, 04:59 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Art" wrote in message
D&JG wrote:
We have a frog living in our only rain water tank. Don't know what it's
living on but it has been there for months. As this is our only drinking
water supply, is a live frog going to contaminate the supply? Should we
try to remove the frog? If so, how do we do this? Swim around with a
net? The tank is above-ground, fiberglass, about 10 feet diameter and 6
feet high with an insect screen where the rain water enters.

Jane

Drinking Frog wastes is a good way to prove you've "gone green".
If you really have to ask, then maybe you should just leave the frog
there.

--
Art

Hi Art

Not particularly worried at present but what about when the frog dies?
Jane

Old 10-11-2009, 12:53 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
dgk dgk is offline

On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 14:59:54 +1000, "D&JG"
wrote:

"Art" wrote in message
D&JG wrote:
We have a frog living in our only rain water tank. Don't know what it's
living on but it has been there for months. As this is our only drinking
water supply, is a live frog going to contaminate the supply? Should we
try to remove the frog? If so, how do we do this? Swim around with a
net? The tank is above-ground, fiberglass, about 10 feet diameter and 6
feet high with an insect screen where the rain water enters.

Jane

Drinking Frog wastes is a good way to prove you've "gone green".
If you really have to ask, then maybe you should just leave the frog
there.

--
Art

Hi Art

Not particularly worried at present but what about when the frog dies?
Jane

Good point. It's in your best interest then to keep it alive. I'd
remove the insect screen and let a few flies in.
Old 10-11-2009, 11:35 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Art Art is offline

D&JG wrote:
"Art" wrote in message
D&JG wrote:
We have a frog living in our only rain water tank. Don't know what it's
living on but it has been there for months. As this is our only drinking
water supply, is a live frog going to contaminate the supply? Should we
try to remove the frog? If so, how do we do this? Swim around with a
net? The tank is above-ground, fiberglass, about 10 feet diameter and 6
feet high with an insect screen where the rain water enters.

Jane

Drinking Frog wastes is a good way to prove you've "gone green".
If you really have to ask, then maybe you should just leave the frog
there.

--
Art

Hi Art

Not particularly worried at present but what about when the frog dies?
Jane

Nothing to worry about. It will decompose in there and go away all by
itself. In the process you get flavored water.

--
Art

Old 13-11-2009, 11:48 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Doc Doc is offline

Did you try kissing it and see what happens?

Old 14-11-2009, 03:06 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Doc" wrote in message
Did you try kissing it and see what happens?

Yep, it turned into a downpipe!

Old 22-12-2009, 03:18 PM
Registered User

Location: Leeds, UK

You should be carefully removed the Frog, if died during the course of action, it will create a great problem for you. SO some expert regarding tanker may be called to solved this issue.